I need a shortened version of my 2018 tax return o...

mcguigand1

I need a shortened version of my 2018 tax return or for someone to let me know what pages I need to submit for my financial aid

rjs

For financial aid submit only the forms that were filed with the IRS: Form 1040 and any forms that have an Attachment Sequence number in the box in the top right corner. Do not include any forms that say "Keep for your records."

Time to save a PDF of the prior year return as filed only is long gone ... every year, after you file but before 10/15, you should save a PDF of the return with and without the worksheets for your records.