wilfredo--

I need a copy of my tax return 2018

I don't need 113 pages 2018 pdf copy
whefour

I need a copy of my tax return 2018

I need a PDF copy of my 2018 tax return. The PDF download through my TurboTax account only gives me a .txt file. Need a .PDF file.

I need a copy of my tax return 2018

@whefour wrote:

You are using the Edge web browser which will change the PDF download file extension from .pdf to .txt

Rename the file extension back to .pdf or change your web browser to either Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox and download the PDF of the tax return again.

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)