louiselux21

I need a copy of my 2017 2018 tax returns How can I print from my turbo account?

ruben

how can i reprint 2018 taxes

TerukoL
Employee TurboTax Specialist

To access your prior year's tax returns, please sign in to the TurboTax website with the UserID and password used to create the account.

• Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click on Your tax returns & documents.
  • Click on Show.  
  • Click on the Year 
  • Click on Download/print return (PDF)

Click on the TurboTax to learn more about how to access your current and prior year's tax return.

If you're not already in your return, sign in at TurboTax.com and open or continue your return.

• Select Tax Tools and then Print Center from the left menu (on mobile devices, tap in the upper left corner to expand the menu).
  • Select the first option, Print, save, or preview this year's return and follow any additional instructions.
  • If you're using a free version with no add-on fees, you'll be asked to register first.
  • Once your PDF opens in Adobe Acrobat Reader, select the printer icon near the top.
  • Make any adjustments in the Print window and then select Print at the bottom.

Please click the TurboTax Help link to learn more.