turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

btate1728

I need a copy of my 2016 tax return with all schedules and forms included for my loan officer and can only find the summarized version.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I need a copy of my 2016 tax return with all schedules and forms included for my loan officer and can only find the summarized version.

What schedules are missing?  I assume by Summary you mean just the 1040 form or what do you have?    The PDF of the filed return does include all the forms and schedules sent to the IRS.  They should not need all the backup worksheets.

Look again ... download the version with the worksheets. And FYI ... all the loan officer needs is the actual return as filed not all the worksheets the program produces ...  Download/print return (PDF) version has all they need.

If you have filed your 2016 tax returns and they have been accepted, when you sign onto your online account and are on the Welcome Home screen, click on My Tax Timeline at the top of the screen.  When you are on your 2016 tax timeline, under the section for SOME THINGS YOU CAN DO, click on either option for Download/print return (PDF) or Download all forms and worksheets.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies