b-davis13

I mistakenly signed as a full-time student even though I was just part-time. Could I be audited?

CarolC

More than likely you will be okay.  If you claimed the American Opportunity Credit on your tax return, the workload requirement is half-time.  

If you made a retirement plan contribution, you are ineligible if you are a full-time student.  So you may have missed the Retirement Saver's Credit on your tax return if this situation applies to you.

Should you need to amend:  Follow the steps listed in the TurboTax FAQ below on how to complete an Amended Return (1040X).  Check back often.  The link with instructions for amending your 2017 tax return will be available soon.

CarolC