syrehn

I mistakenly chose self-employed but i am not. i already paid but havent filed. how do i change this?

turbotax should have a confirmation page before having to pay. they should also have CLEAR instructions on how to contact them for support directly

Before you paid with a credit card for the edition you are using you were shown Exactly what you would be paying for in the File section of the program on Step 1.

TurboTax Fees TTO.JPG

You will have to contact TurboTax support for any Billing Issues

Use this website to contact TurboTax support during business hours - https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

syrehn

thank you for your reply, but this doesnt exactly help me. turbotax should have a confirmation page before paying with a BIG red button that says "PAY NOW" before submitting your forms.

unfortunately, i did not know (nor was it stated anywhere) that we were supposed to pay before filing. i should not have done that, and now have to contact support without a number on their "contact support" page. how useless. sorry, just really annoyed with no one to scream at.