kayleeehlers98

I messed up my file and it got rejected but i already paid. I need to start all over is there a way i can get my money back I paid?

I want to get my money refunded back to me because I dont want to use turbo tax anymore is this possible

First of all, rejections come from the IRS.  If you submit the same information from another tax preparer, your return will still get rejected.

Second, you have the option to fix your return and transmit it again without having to pay again.

Third, the official customer support position is that, when using Turbotax Online, it is free to start, and you pay when you are ready to file.  Payment indicates acceptance of the terms and agreement that the service was acceptable, and no refunds are given.  Also, because you can print a complete tax return once you pay, you could ask for a refund then file your return by mail for free, beating the system.  And as I mentioned, you can fix your return and resubmit without paying again.

(There is a 60 day money back guarantee on the CD or download version but not the online version.)

However, this is not official support and you can always call them and ask.

cmarchand

I efiled last night but was rejected due to incorrect AGI. I checked my AGI several times and it was the same AGI on my 2019 return i input twice. Should i not use the amended AGI and only use the original AGI? Next question is that the state and federal gov already took my money from my checking and credit card accounts but i need to resubmit to efile. i am assuming in order to Efile using my original AGI but Turbotax system is asking for my credit card info and bank info an additional time. Will i be charged twice?