Solved: I mailed to IRS in Texas before without signature. Thus I efiled tax return documents and got the tax return. Do I need to mail the files back when IRS sent them back?

I mailed to IRS in Texas before without signature. Thus I efiled tax return documents and got the tax return. Do I need to mail the files back when IRS sent them back?

Now, IRS mailed my files back and asked me to sign the files with W-2 and 1099. Do I need to worry about it even I have received the tax return? Thanks!

No need to worry!  If you already e-filed and received your refund, then no, do not mail that tax return back to the IRS.  Take Lisa's advice and keep that copy for your records.  You will need the AGI from that return to e-file next year.  

You would only need to sign and mail the return if you did not or were not going to e-file.  Forgetting to sign was actually a good thing in your case!  

If they returned them, they were neve processed.  If you efiled, you can throw the paper returns away now, or keep them as your copy of what was filed..
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪