jarmall19

I mailed my tax return out about 2 months ago and I still haven’t received my return yet, does thi usually take this long to get back?

TurboTax will not know anything about your mailed return, and will continue to show “Ready to Mail” on your account.  TurboTax will not know that you put your tax return in an envelope and took it to a mailbox.  TurboTax does not get updates on mailed  (or emailed) returns.

Wait about 4 weeks from when you mail a return and then you can check the status on the IRS site. https://www.irs.gov/refunds

State returns have to be mailed to the state.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899433-how-do-i-track-my-state-refund

If you mail a tax return (or a payment) to the IRS, it is a good idea to use a mailing service that will track it like UPS or certified mail so you will know it was received.

JimTif93

I  also had a problem  with the refund  we  e filed on 2\19\20 on both state and fed. they said they were accepted and that is it  .  I checked on the refund several time  using the irs.gov  web site  and the lates thing  said it  was pending  and Now you greedy   people are demanding  payment or you will take it out of  my  direct deposit account  that is part my account.  Now I hope you read this  and get off your ass and help not just send  demanding emails     J.M.  [email address removed]