I mailed my refund in because I lost my ip pin.Once I have verification the irs has received my return, how long does it take for me to receive it?

The general timeline returns is: Transmission > Acceptance > Processing > Approval > Refund. 

Once your return is accepted, it should be processed and refunded within 21 days if you chose direct deposit as your refund method.

If you chose a paper check, you would add an estimated two weeks from the date of Approval.

I am in the same situation. Have you received your refund? If so, how long before it was in your bank account?

It’s scheduled to be deposited Wednesday. As long as it’s deposited as scheduled about 6 weeks.

TurboTax will not know anything about your mailed return, and will continue to show “Ready to Mail” on your account.  TurboTax will not know that you put your tax return in an envelope and took it to a mailbox.  TurboTax does not get updates on mailed returns.  Wait about 4 weeks from when you mail a return and then you can check the status on the IRS site. https://www.irs.gov/refunds