cameronallemang

I'm wondering when I'm going to receive my refund

SandraM

Last year, 9 out of 10 e-filers received their IRS tax refund in less than 21 days, and we expect the same this year.

1. If you e-filed, start by checking your e-file status.
  2. Once you've received confirmation your federal return has been accepted, you'll be able to start tracking your refund at the IRS Where's My Refund? site.

Paper-filers: The IRS asks you wait 4 weeks after you mail your return before looking up your refund at Where's My Refund?

To track your state refund
Each state handles its own refunds. Select yours below for refund tracking instructions.

• Keep in mind that most dates are estimates and refunds can be delayed for many reasons. If you're concerned, please contact your state department of revenue at the links given.
  • State tax webpages may be slow to respond during tax season. If a link appears not to be working, try again during off-hours.

Please review the following Turbo Tax FAQ for more information about state refund:

SandraM

To track your state refund