silver__stars

I'm trying to amend my 1040 to include a late-arriving K-1. It is trying to charge me an additional $80 when I had already paid around $70 in January.

AnthonyC

Ok, the actual checkout process should only charge you the difference in price.  The upgrade screen does quote the full price, but, if you already paid for Deluxe, then you only need to pay the price difference at checkout.

AnthonyC

Did you go all the way through to the checkout process and it is charging you full price?  Or, are you just seeing the upgrade screen where it quotes the price of Premier at $79.99?
silver__stars

The upgrade screen. I did not want to continue if this was the case.

You do have to upgrade to Premier to enter a K-1.  If you paid for a lower version you should only owe the difference in price.
AnthonyC