Ask the Experts all about retirement on July 15. Learn more and RSVP here.
talaricostarling

I'm trying to access prior years taxes. Since I used Turbo Tax do I have to pay to get a copy?

SandraM

If you used Turbo Tax for those prior year returns you can get a copy.  First, make sure you’re in the same Turbo Tax account as previous years. Then:

• If you used Free Edition (with PLUS), Deluxe, Premier, or Self-Employed last year—You have access to your prior year online returns through October 30, 2018.
    • If you're using any of these products this year and have already paid—You have access through October 31, 2019.
  • If you used Free Edition last year and this year—You’ll need to upgrade and pay for Turbo Tax before getting access to your prior year returns.
Please review the following Turbo Tax FAQ on how to get a copy of prior versions with Turbo Tax Online:

You can also get a copy of your returns from the IRS. Please see the following for more information.