I’m still waiting on a update for my refund. Curre...

Radar79

I’m still waiting on a update for my refund. Currently, WMR says it’s still processing. Call Volume at IRS is super high. No letters in the mail from IRS.

I did claim the ACTC.
AshleyLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Since this is a public forum, we aren't able to access your personal return to provide you with any updates. The IRS will be able to advise you of any possible delays involving your return. The best time to try to call them would be when they open at 7 am: How do I contact the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)?

Radar79

I tried calling at 7 a.m. and it still says “ due to high call volumes we can’t take your call”.  What do you suggest after that?!

EbonyA
Employee TurboTax Specialist

You will just have to give it a try again and hopefully you will get through soon; Although the IRS provides a guideline of 21 days to release most refunds, some refunds do take longer to process based on various reasons including certain credits claimed. The FAQ below serves as a reference:

Why do some refunds take longer than others?