Solved: I’m still waiting for my 2nd stimulus I got the fi...

I’m still waiting for my 2nd stimulus I got the first one but I’m seeing a lot of people having the same problem as me when I go to irs.gov it says no info available we are workin on this an

Update from TurboTax 1/8/2021: We are happy to share that stimulus payments will begin to be deposited on January 8th for millions of our customers affected by the IRS error.  We expect most of these payments to be available that day, but banks could take a few business days to process. Payment will be deposited into the same bank account that customers received their 2019 tax refund.

Customers receiving a stimulus payment will receive an email from TurboTax informing them of the deposit.

We have been working tirelessly with the Treasury and IRS to get stimulus payments to our customers.  We know how important these funds are for so many Americans and we regret that an IRS error caused a delay.

For additional information, please check out these links: 

As soon as turbo tax responded last night my money went thru as they stated thank you very much this post was very helpful