I’m needing to request a new card my has been lost...

I’m needing to request a new card my has been lost or could i put in another card for my stimulus check to be on that card

If you no longer have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, don’t worry. If you have registered your card and know your login credentials, you can request a replacement card by signing in to your Turbo Visa Debit Card account here:  TurboTax Debit Card Report Lost or Stolen.  You will not be charged for a replacement card or check; standard fees will be waived or refunded to you.

I'm needing a new card mine has been stolen