user560030342

I’m looking to find out how to fix my routing information? I’m m currently amending my taxes.

Mike9241

routing number doesn't matter. on amended returns, all refunds are issued by check - no direct deposit. 

The IRS will not make a direct deposit for an amended return.   They will only mail a check to you using the address on your tax return.

And if you are amending in order to just change your banking information, don't bother.   You cannot change your banking information for your refund after you file your tax return.