taxnewb

I'm doing a Married Filing Separately tax return, using Turbotax Online I was able to e-file my taxes. I do not see how to do my wifes taxes. Please help.

Lisa995

She will need to create her own TurboTax Account/UserID and password to log in and prepare her taxes.
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
taxnewb

I am guessing I will then need to repay again for Turbotax Deluxe Online? Is this a difference from the download/cd software where you can prepare multiple taxes with one purchase?

Yes, that is one of the differences between the online and download versions.  Each online account can only file one return for one person.  Each additional return requires a separate account and a separate fee unless you qualify to file for free.  

You may be able to call customer support and ask to have the payment applied to the download version so you can install it for the second return.