joanna345

I keep getting an error that I need to fix my CA return, when I try to fix it, it has to do with some numbers not matching up, I change the number but its wrong

TerukoL
Employee TurboTax Specialist

What numbers are not matching in the error you are receiving? Did you receive a rejection email from TurboTax?

joanna345

Thank you for replying. I am not able to efile my state return because I keep getting an error that says schedule CA part II line 4 col A must equal line 1 minus line 3. The numbers don't add up and when I change it to the correct amount I get the same error and keep going in circles. It says that I have to mail it in. 

AmyC

For those who itemize on their CA return, CA itemizing issues.

For those having other CA issues:

Ca is really behind on releasing their forms. Turbo Tax uses drafts but cannot do anything until CA finalizes. You can check CA forms availability.

Please note that there are many CA forms that are unsupported for e-file this year.