Solved: I just submitted my Taxes and I realized that I wasn?t asked about my school costs. Can I go back and check and possibly change it?

I just submitted my Taxes and I realized that I wasn?t asked about my school costs. Can I go back and check and possibly change it?

Unfortunately you can't make any changes after it has  been submitted. You'd have to wait until you get accepted/rejected. If you get accepted, you can Amend your taxes and add that info in. If you get rejected, you could go back in and add that info. 

Okay! Thank you so much!

You're welcome!