none3

I just purchased a download to do my taxes and it says for the year 2017 but im doing my taxes for 2016 w2s. did i get the right one?

i want to make sure its for the right year. i have w2s for 2016 to do. please help

Our Satisfaction Guaranteed (or Guaranteed Easy) policy says that if you're not satisfied with your TurboTax software, you can return it within 60 days of purchase for a full refund (see the Intuit Software End User License Agreement for the fine print, about 2/3 of the way down the page - Section B, Additional Terms and Conditions, point #6).

To submit a refund request online, simply fill out our TurboTax Refund Request Form.

none3

Thank you. I had no clue but now I just paid over $70 for something i dont need.

Our Satisfaction Guaranteed (or Guaranteed Easy) policy says that if you're not satisfied with your TurboTax software, you can return it within 60 days of purchase for a full refund (see the Intuit Software End User License Agreement for the fine print, about 2/3 of the way down the page - Section B, Additional Terms and Conditions, point #6).

Won't you be doing 2017?
none3

I will be doing 2017 but i wont be using this software.