Solved: I just got a letter from the Indiana Department of Revenue requesting it additional information How likely am I to get the same letter from the IRS then

I just got a letter from the Indiana Department of Revenue requesting it additional information How likely am I to get the same letter from the IRS then

Information sharing agreements, Memorandum of Understandings (MOU) and/or state partnering agreements, between the Internal Revenue Service and the state taxing authorities allow them to share: 

• Audit results
  • Federal individual and business return information
  • Employment tax information.
  • Establish data-bases

The State of Indiana Department of Revenue participates in the program. However, each agency will decide if they will investigate the information that is shared; especially, because state law does not always conform to federal law.

• Audit results
  • Employment tax information.
  • Establish data-bases