ladyace12

I just found out I forgot aw2 I went back thru and added it but the IRS already accepted my original file will my return be amended or what will happen with the 2nd w2?

TeresaM

This information cannot be changed at this time and you should wait until the return is either accepted or rejected.  If your return is rejected, you will be able to modify before you resubmit.  

If your return is accepted, you can amend, or correct, your return if the original entries were incomplete. There is no additional charge to use Turbo Tax to amend your return, but you will need to mail in the amended forms, as the IRS does not accept e-files on amendments. Amend directions are at the bottom.

Below is a Turbo Tax FAQ with step-by-step instructions to amend 2017.