evelynvelazquez6

I just fine out the my bank account is closed. So I choose to deposit my refund to this account so there's any way can make this changes?

I need to use another way to receive my refund.

AmyW

If you have already filed your tax return, then you may be able to stop the direct deposit by contacting the IRS if the return has not yet been processed by the IRS system. To request this change and see if a check can be mailed to you, you may contact the IRS directly at 1-800-829-1040. Their hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.

If the IRS attempts to make a deposit and the bank rejects it, then the IRS will mail a check within a few weeks.  

AmyW