turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I just filed my taxes but I didn’t get asked where I wanted my refund deposited to. Did anyone else experience that?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I just filed my taxes but I didn’t get asked where I wanted my refund deposited to. Did anyone else experience that?

If you transferred your information in the beginning, direct deposit information is one of the fields that gets transferred from last year.  There should have been a chance to review it in step 2 of filing - but it would have been pre-filled.  If you want to confirm, you can print a copy of your return and your direct deposit information should show on your Form 1040 or in the Personal Info Worksheet.

There should also be a filing information page in the very beginning of your printed return that would indicate your refund method selected and the direct deposit information.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

If you transferred your information in the beginning, direct deposit information is one of the fields that gets transferred from last year.  There should have been a chance to review it in step 2 of filing - but it would have been pre-filled.  If you want to confirm, you can print a copy of your return and your direct deposit information should show on your Form 1040 or in the Personal Info Worksheet.

There should also be a filing information page in the very beginning of your printed return that would indicate your refund method selected and the direct deposit information.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies