blagrovericardo

I just filed my taxes but I didn’t get asked where I wanted my refund deposited to. Did anyone else experience that?

AnthonyC

If you transferred your information in the beginning, direct deposit information is one of the fields that gets transferred from last year.  There should have been a chance to review it in step 2 of filing - but it would have been pre-filled.  If you want to confirm, you can print a copy of your return and your direct deposit information should show on your Form 1040 or in the Personal Info Worksheet.

There should also be a filing information page in the very beginning of your printed return that would indicate your refund method selected and the direct deposit information.

AnthonyC