Judi-W-

I just amended my 2017 return from MFJ to MFS, the amended return has my info only to mail in, can you explain how we handle filing a return for my spouse now?

Your spouse create a new original MFS return. If using TurboTax online, this requires a separate user account with a different password. The separate account will also be charged separate fees, unless you qualify to file for free.

Judi-W-

thank you!

<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2895311-how-do-i-switch-from-filing-jointly-to-filing-separately">...>