reneehyatt47

I incorrectly filed having my refund deposited into my mom's bank account. How can I change it to be mailed to me? I haven't mailed anything yet.

SherekaB

You can go back into your return if you have not mailed it yet and change this information.

Sign into your account.

From the My TurboTax menu ( See attachment) Click on Visit My Tax Timeline .

Under SOME THINGS YOU CAN DO click on Add a state. (You are not adding a state to your return.  This allows you to get back into your return.)

Click on the File tab across the top below the Search option. From there you can move through the sections until you reach the direct deposit area. Let me know if you need more help.

SherekaB

Sign into your account.

reneehyatt47

It led me straight through it thanks!