jeramypetitt74

I havent received my card in the mail i would like to pull funds off the card and direct deposit them to my bank account can I do that?

·         Please contact Turbo Prepaid Visa Card for questions about your card or account. You can contact them by calling toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

·         Ignore the prompt asking for your card number.  Choose #1 for lost, stolen, or cards never received, then choose #1 again, enter SS# if prompted and continue following the instruction

I think it's Option 1, then  2.
jeramypetitt74

The card is a complete waste of time. Ive already waited 20 days for the card to be sent in the mail, while no one can tell me if or when the card was sent.... When applying for new card all they can tell me is it will take 7 to 10 more business days and there is no way to guarantee that that card will actually make it to me. No tracking numbers nothing just terrible customer service and a bunch of I'm sorrys I will never used this "service" again.