I haven’t received my refund yet or stimulus check...

I haven’t received my refund yet or stimulus check? I’ve checked and there is no info?

Is the Get My Payment tool saying Payment Status Not Available? If so, according to the IRS FAQs, the Get My Payment application will return "Payment Status Not Available" for several reasons, including:

• You are required to file a tax return, but:
    • We haven't finished processing your 2019 return
    • The application doesn't yet have your data; we’re working on adding more data to allow more people to use it.
  • You don't usually file a return, and:
    • You used Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info Here but we haven’t processed your entry yet
    • You receive an SSA or RRB Form 1099 or SSI or VA benefits; information has not been loaded onto our systems yet for people who don’t normally file a tax return.
  • You’re not eligible for a payment (see Eligibility).

They update Get My Payment data once per day, overnight, so there is no need to check more often. If you are eligible for a payment and have provided your information either through a recent tax return or the Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info Here application, please check back for updates.

I mailed my taxes on march 11th cant find out anything on them