I haven’t received anything saying irs received my...

I haven’t received anything saying irs received my taxes i did them on the 2/22/2020 when will i get something. Also i forgot something and need to fix it ?

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Make sure that your return was actually transmitted by checking your e-file status. You'll find it in Tax Home after sign in.  If you don't see a status, go through the TurboTax File section again. Be sure to go all the way to the end and select Transmit my returns now

If your return is filed, you'll have wait until it is either accepted or rejected to make corrections.

• If your return is accepted you can amend your return.
  • If your return is rejected, you can make the necessary changes.

For more information on amending your return, please click the link below.

How do I amend my 2019 TurboTax Online return? - Community

It says that my agi or pin doesn’t match there files .  So how do i go about that.

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Please see this Turbo Tax FAQ on how to find your AGI from last year. https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/agi/help/how-do-i-find-last-year-s-agi/01/25947

This Turbo Tax FAQ will show you how to update your AGI. https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/agi/help/where-do-i-correct-my-agi-in-turbotax-online/00/26311