Solved: I have used Premier Turbo Tax for years. How do i get started? Will all my o;r tax information update? How do I pay to get it started?

Chuck694

I have used Premier Turbo Tax for years. How do i get started? Will all my o;r tax information update? How do I pay to get it started?

Kat

You'll need to use the same TurboTax account that you've used in the past.  As long as you're using the same account, your pertinent information will automatically transfer.  Many users have more than one TT account and don't realize it.  You can use the information below to see if you possibly have more than one account.

Simply log in to your TurboTax account (use the same one you used last year), and you'll see the option to begin your return.   You won't be asked to pay until you either e-file or elect to print your return.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***

Kat