elliottsam89

I have not received my W-2's yet

mesquitebean

I have not received my W-2's yet

Most people haven't received their W-2s.  It's still very early in January, and employers have until the end of January to provide them.

You will need to wait until you get all your W-2s and any 1099s or other tax forms (if applicable).

There's no hurry to file now.  The IRS will not start processing returns until January 23 (except for a few test returns the IRS will pull early.).  Any returns filed early will just sit on TurboTax servers until then and cannot be retrieved if you notice something wrong.  You'd later have to file an amended return, which can be a hassle to straighten something out.  

And starting this year, if you have EIC (earned income credit) or ACTC (additional child tax credit), the IRS will not start releasing those refunds until February 15.

mesquitebean

I have not received my W-2's yet

Mobrisa

I have not received my W-2's yet

Thanks So Much