I have no question. I wanted to provide feedback t...

bryankrug

I have no question. I wanted to provide feedback to you guys. Your instructions on how navigate the IRS website and speak to an actual person, were perfect. Thank You.

I wanted to provide feedback to TurboTax.  I have been a loyal user for 5 years, and extremely satisfied.  Your instructions on how navigate the IRS website and speak to an actual person, were perfect. Thank You.
Texas Roger

We don't know who answered your question but thanks for the positive feedback. We seldom get any feedback and when we do it is often negative so we're happy you were pleased with our response.

Garfield999

But the answers on how to navigate their own site is sadly lacking.

@Garfield999 wrote:

What are you trying to find on the TurboTax website?

Gerald Connell

Just wasted the 90 dollars.  Have been struggling with this for three hours, could have had the option of waiting another 47 minutes for someone to call me, I decided to cut my losses and go to H & R Block..have used Turbo Tax in the past with no problem, this was horrible,.

Enjoy the 90 bucks you ripped off...for nothing