I have confirmed through Turbo Tax that my return was sent but yet the IRS has said they haven't received anything from them?? whats the issue here.

cfierro01

Sharmaine

Have you confirmed using the e-file tool?
If it was accepted, continue to check the IRS website for an update. Once they have a date, they will update the website. You will need your, social security number or ITIN, your filing status and your exact refund amount. You can obtain this information from your Turbo Tax account.  You can keep checking the IRS website for an update. Once they have one they will update the website.

How do I check my e-file status?