I have already recieved my 2019 tax refund, How ca...

I have already recieved my 2019 tax refund, How can I change my direct deposit information the irs has on file for future payments?

You would have to call the IRS to change direct deposit information.

Call the IRS: 1-800-829-1040 hours 7 AM - 7 PM local time Monday-Friday
When calling the IRS do NOT choose the first option re: "Refund", or it will send you to an automated phone line.
So after first choosing your language, then do NOT choose Option 1 (refund info). Choose option 2 for "personal income tax" instead.
Then press 1 for "form, tax history, or payment".
Then press 3 "for all other questions."
Then press 2 "for all other questions."
- When it asks you to enter your SSN or EIN to access your account information, don't enter anything.
- After it asks twice, you will get another menu.

Press 2 for personal or individual tax questions.
Then press 4 for all other inquiries
It should then transfer you to an agent.

Thank you. It worked but I got a recording that due to high volume they cant take my call at this moment to try back later or the next business day.