me-philiparudy-c

I have already prepared my 2019 taxes. I have my federal return as a PDF file. The pdf states that I should go to turbotax online and select the file tab?

If i try to file a previous years tax return, it asks me to select a product to prepare them... I don't need to do that as I used the desktop software to prepare my tax return. How can i skip the prepare step and just file them?

Where or why does the pdf say to go online?  Can't imagine the Desktop program saying to log in online.  You must be reading it wrong.  Can you post a screen shot?

Well anyway you have to print and mail 2019 and prior year returns.  Ignore any efile Instructions.  

milliephanillie

Here is the screenshot.

I may have interpreted this wrong, but either way it's pretty confusing to put on a pdf print out of an already prepared tax return.

IMG_0539 (1).jpg