creyssels

I have already filed my income taxes, can I still use the direct deposit portal to put direct deposit information in to get stimulus check sooner?

bluedeb

No, the TurboTax portal is only if you have not filed a 2019 return, or you need to file a simple return to qualify for the stimulus money. 

If you already filed a return & it has been accepted, you cannot add direct deposit information.   The IRS is going to give taxpayers the chance to enter their own banking information.  See the following:

The IRS does not have my direct deposit information. What can I do?

In the coming weeks, Treasury plans to develop a web-based portal for individuals to provide their banking information to the IRS online, so that individuals can receive payments immediately as opposed to checks in the mail.

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/economic-impact-payments-what-you-need-to-know

bluedeb