missaliss43

I had to have my turbo card replaced because it got compromised. I recieved my new card but need to know if my stimulus check will be deposited on new card

SusanY1

We do not yet have actual confirmation from the IRS that payments will go to debit cards, although we have reports from many users that they are seeing payments.  

The IRS will open a portal in the coming days to allow taxpayers who do not receive their payments during the IRS' first-round attempts to update their payment information.  This portal is not yet operational. Therefore, at this time, there is no way to update the information.

If you do not receive the payment by the time the portal is live, you will have the opportunity to update your data then.

You can watch these links for updates and notifications about that portal:

IRS Coronavirus Tax Relief

TurboTax Corona Virus Tax Center Updates

missaliss43

I received my stimulus check the next day. Thank you