sandrapopwell

I had to amend my Federal taxes because I didn't use my unemployment it was accepted but how do you know when it is processed

Mike9241

"I didn't use my unemployment"  what are you trying to say? it is unclear.  however, if you received UC and filed before the ARP act was reflected in Turbotax, the IRS did not want an amended return filed for any portion that would be nontaxable.  how this would affect the timing of your refund is unknowable.     the IRS said initially that it might take all summer to process everyone's refund.  millions are waiting for their refund.  

sandrapopwell

When I filed my taxes I didn't use my taxes that was cut from unemployment I have already received the refund but then I found out that I was supposed to use my unemployment so I amended it was accepted but I have no idea when it will be processed