melissa-roth

I had the wrong year 1098-T when doing this years taxes and just realized. How do I edit the amount I put in "Scholarships/Grants/Fellowships" as it's greyed out?

I have not filed it yet, so I thought I could just edit but it won't give me the option to put in the correct amount.

Delete the Form 1098-T and re-enter.  Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the screen.  Click on Tools.  Click on Delete a form

JosephF8

Here's how to edit the 1098-T in TurboTax:

• From Deductions & Credits
  • Expenses and Scholarships (form 1098-T) hit Update
  • From the page that says Now Let's Gather The Additional Education Expenses
  • Hit Continue. You will need to continue through several screens until you get to the screen that says Your Education Expenses Summary click Edit
  • At Here's Your Education Summary you can Edit, Delete or Add New School