Solved: I had my 2017 return audited and had to pay a considerable increase on my 2017 return in 2018. Is there an area on my return (in TurboTax) where I list this tax paid?

I had my 2017 return audited and had to pay a considerable increase on my 2017 return in 2018. Is there an area on my return (in TurboTax) where I list this tax paid?

Not if it's Federal tax.  If it's state income tax you include the extra 2017 tax (but not interest and penalties) along with the 2018 taxes in you itemized deductions.

Some states allow you to claim Federal taxes paid on the State return.