dilemma1324

I had entered 2 w2's for this tax return, and after I entered the second one, my federal return amount didn't change at all. Why would that be?

Kat

You've really just begun your data entry, and there are SO many other variables yet to come into play.  Often, users will see their refund monitor drop after entering a second W-2.  Not to worry....just double-check your entries to make sure they are correct , and forge ahead.  I wouldn't pay too much attention to the refund monitor, anyway.  It's not truly accurate until the very end of your program and filing your return.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***

Kat