powerful312

I got my turbo tax debit card but why isnt my tax on it yet??

mesquitebean

That's not unusual.   The Card usually comes in 5-10 days, and it often takes the IRS longer than that to process a return, especially in February when there may be delays for EITC and ACTC credits as mandated by Congress to prevent fraud.   Be sure to activate the card.

Has the IRS even released your funds yet?   Check with this IRS "Where's My Refund" tool:

http://www.irs.gov/Refunds

And did you have any TurboTax fees that you chose to pay out of the Federal refund?   If so, your funds will go first from the IRS to an intermediary bank where the fees are subtracted.   If you used that option, then once the IRS releases your refund, we can tell you how to monitor it at the level of the intermediary company.

wulfy071995

Yes my DDD has been issued  but you claim that we will see a refund 5 days earlier. Is that true? Or false advertising?
mesquitebean

wulfy071995
This is mainly a user community forum, not a direct route to TurboTax Support.  I have no way of knowing what you read and where since you didn't provide a link.  

TurboTax has no control over when the IRS releases the funds or in the variations in bank processing times and procedures for handling ACH electronic transactions.

Have you received your funds from the IRS?    If not, did you have any  TurboTax fees that you chose to pay out of the Federal refund?