turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jsclaser

I filed on 1/22 was accepted by IRS on 1/22 and today the "Wheres my refund" on IRS site say SCHEDULED FOR DIRECT DEPOSIT 1/30/18!! Did anybody else get this good news??

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

12 Replies
DianeW
Expert Alumni

I filed on 1/22 was accepted by IRS on 1/22 and today the "Wheres my refund" on IRS site say SCHEDULED FOR DIRECT DEPOSIT 1/30/18!! Did anybody else get this good news??

@JCLASER Thanks for sharing.
reneel1nn

I did also! Filed 1/19, accepted 1/22, refund sent by 1/30 (the refund sent by updated for me on 1/26)
bory_a

filed 1/21, accepted 1/22, refund sent by 1/31 - updated on 1/27. so unlike other years, refund will be sent out everyday of the week? from the past years i thought they only dd on Wednesday.
gmcbrown

Any refunds received yet?
jsclaser

Got mine at 2am this morning
bory_a

@JCLASER awesome
reneel1nn

Mine was in my account at 5 pm Monday 1/29
bory_a

my DDD is for today and still nothing yet in the account... a few others that's for 1/31 still haven't got anything, maybe later in the day.
hkunze

That is awesome! I see someone thinks deposits will happen daily rather than twice weekly - does anyone know for sure?
bory_a

i got my dd this morning .. IRS sent refund to sbtpg yesterday.
unlike previous years.. IRS seems to send it out daily so for.

I filed on 1/19, got accepted on 1/22 (it was denied initally due to an error) but the status on the refund tool tells me nothing just that it was accepted

I was accepted on 1/22 and i claimed 2 kids but hasn't updated on the irs trying to find out if something is wrong
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies