I got both my first and second stimulus and i do m...

virgoguy78

I got both my first and second stimulus and i do my taxes with you guys but where's my 3rd? I try the tracker and Keeps saying payment status unavailable??i do direct dep

I do direct deposit so i am confused. Where is it?
KrisD15

The third payment should be made the same way you received the first two. 

The 2020 tax year return is used for the Recovery Credit which is for any missing payments for the first and second stimulus payments. 

The IRS is overwhelmed but the third payments have been going out recently. 

virgoguy78

I know. I am confused with everything i have been reading online. I filed my 2020 taxes feb 6th. So why haven't i gotten my stimulus deposit? Are they stl doing them? I didn't know if March 17th if they did all direct deposits or not

MaryM428

The IRS began processing stimulus payments dated March 12.  Everyone has not yet received their third payment. 

The IRS will continue to deposit stimuls payments during the coming weeks.

The IRS will send the payment to the bank account that they have on file.  Just keep checking for the status of your payment at Get My Payment.  

You'll see one of these messages when you use Get My Payment:

Payment Status

• A payment has been processed, a payment date is available and payment is to be sent either by direct deposit or mail. Note: mail means you may be issued an EIP Card or a check.

or

• You’re eligible, but a payment has not been processed and a payment date is not yet available.

It will not show the amount of your 2021 Economic Impact Payment.

Payment Status Not Available: We haven't yet processed your payment or you're not eligible for a payment.