I got an expert to do my taxes and she just asked ...

b15840aa5a6a

I got an expert to do my taxes and she just asked me for my information and it’s been 5 hours and I haven’t hear anything back how long does it take ?

HeatherPLO

Please follow the instructions in the Help Article here to reach out to your Tax Expert. 

howard1968

I got no response on my the message thing and it has been almost 5 hours since the submitted the docs and talked to her

TerukoL

Unfortunately, we are not able to contact TurboTax Live experts directly in Community. You may want to give your expert 24 hours to contact you, but if you need assistance right now, please click one of the links below to contact a TurboTax Live agent for further assistance:

To access the chat feature:

1. Sign in to your TurboTax Live account.

2. Select Live help on your screen and select Let’s talk.

3. On the How can we help you? screen, enter your question and select Continue.

4. On the next screen, select Start chat. You will be connected with a specialist as soon as possible.

5. When you’re finished, close out of the chat box and select Exit chat.

Please click the following links to learn more:

Learn about TurboTax Live’s chat feature

How do I connect with a tax expert in TurboTax Live?