chris27

I got a new computer and lost last year's partnership tax return and file to import into this year's tax software. Can Intuit get me a copy of last year's tax return/file

Sorry, the only copy was on your computer or any removable back up devices you used.

Carl

Unfortunately, no. THe only place the partnership return form 1065 exists is on your computer. If you didn't make a backup, then its lost and you'll have to enter everything manually. Hopefully you have a printout or PDF file of the 1065 to work from. Otherwise, you'll have to get it from the IRS which will take a few weeks.

See this TurboTax support FAQ concerning moving tax files to a new computer - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901474-how-do-i-move-my-tax-data-file-to-another-computer