• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
plozano00

I got a message "Santa Barbara Tax Products Group is processing the IRS refund you filed through TurboTax. This is in reference to order number: xxxxxxxxxxx" why?

Is this message a legit message?
2 Replies
NiaW

I got a message "Santa Barbara Tax Products Group is processing the IRS refund you filed through TurboTax. This is in reference to order number: xxxxxxxxxxx" why?

This is legit. Santa Barbara Tax Products Group, LLC  (SBTPG) is the bank that handles the Refund Processing Service when you choose to have your Turbo Tax fees deducted from your refund.

If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact them toll-free, at 1-877-908-7228 or go to their secure website www.sbtpg.com

dwmmlm

It's a legit scam. Google it and you'll see TurboTax has shafted you with this company. They hold your money for months making interest and making it very difficult to get your refund. Really shameful.
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v