I forgot to add some of my important business expenses. Where do I go to find it to do an amendment?

I didn't add any of my phone, internet, etc. expenses to my business expenses.  How do I get back there to find it.  I can only find the income part???

How to amend was added to my answer.

To amend your 2016 income tax return, click on How do I amend a 2016 return in TurboTax?

To get to business expenses:

• Type sch c in the Search box.
  • Click on “Jump to” link. 
  • Edit the business.
  • At the 'Your xxxx Business' screen, scroll down to Business Expenses.
  • To enter expenses like certification, cell phone and office supplies, click start/update next to Other Common Business Expenses
  • To enter vehicle expenses click start/update next to Business Vehicle Expense

See  What self-employed expenses can I deduct?