Solved: I filled out 2017 taxes. E filed fed and was accepted. Went into Turbo 02/06/2018 to print and all files are gone

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
grantb4610

I filled out 2017 taxes. E filed fed and was accepted. Went into Turbo 02/06/2018 to print and all files are gone

Completed 2017 returns and e filed fed return was accepted. Went into Turbo 02/06/18 to print returns and all files have vanished. Turbo wants me to start anew return and the 2017 files are NOT on my computer

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
SherekaB

I filled out 2017 taxes. E filed fed and was accepted. Went into Turbo 02/06/2018 to print and all files are gone

You are in the incorrect account it appears.  

You can use our Account Recovery link to locate your correct account. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
SherekaB

You are in the incorrect account it appears.  

You can use our Account Recovery link to locate your correct account. 

View solution in original post

grantb4610

did not work still wants me to do 2017 again
grantb4610

It seems I need a real person THIS IS NOT WORKING
SherekaB

Please contact customer support so that they can screen share. <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/">https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/</a>
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings